Saturday 12 October 2013

Video day!




Okay, so for the video post. I have really ran out of ideas of what to video since I have no talents or whatsoever in videoing myself in my own personal blog . I have this thing for being awkward in the face of a video camera, or camera. And to add on, I have no skills in video editing as well. Maybe next time, I can do a best friend tag eh. 

But for now, this was a "video" that I did of my singing, where are no actual moving images, but it is really difficult to even get a link of this up. Seeing as this used to be  at this link.>>>http://herook.kuro.cn/player/android_html5.jsp?id=t6Yt9qB5tBT 
And I had to use this audio thing that took me super long to cut this song's audio out and then record over at Youtube. Not an easy feat for an internet/video idiot like me. 



And here is just a very nice video of my old bunny playing with her new playmate!


No comments:

Post a Comment